Heart Disease Treatment and Procedures
Beaumont is a pioneer in the latest heart and vascular technologies and innovative, minimally-invasive treatment procedures. By using smaller incisions for open-heart procedures, patients risk and recovery times are decreased.
As one of the few hospitals doing minimally-invasive cardiac and vascular surgery, Beaumont stays abreast of the latest medical breakthroughs in order to give our patients the best treatment and care possible.
Treatments and procedures provided at Beaumont include:
- 3D Cardiac Mapping
- Ablation of complex supraventricular arrhythmias
- Anticoagulation management
- Atrial fibrillation ablation for paroxysmal, persistent and chronic patients
- Catheter Ablation Therapy
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Coronary Stents
- Device implant
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Replacement
- LDL Aphresis
- Laser lead extractions
- Left atrial appendage occlusion
- Loop recorder implantations
- mechanical rotational atherectomy
- Pacemakers and Defibrillators (single, dual and biventricular)
- PFO/ASD closure
- adjunctive thrombectomy
- tilt table testing
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Ventricular Assist Devices and Reconstruction
- Ventricular tachycardia mapping and ablation
- intracardiac and epicardial 3-D mapping
- valvuloplasty (balloon aortic and mitral)
- coronary intervention with hemodynamic support for high-risk patients
- distal or proximal embolic protection
Beaumont surgeons have a wealth of experience and can offer the most advanced cardiac care in the world. Beaumont is also a pioneer in the latest cardiovascular technologies and innovative, minimally-invasive techniques.
Beaumont's Cardiac Rehabilitation program has been around over 30 years and has evolved into one of the most successful and comprehensive programs in the country. We have four convenient locations (Royal Oak, Troy, and Grosse Pointe) that help cardiac patients get in better shape, physically and mentally.