Atrial Fibrillation Videos
Common questions about atrial fibrillation (a-fib) answered by Beaumont
heart and vascular experts.
- What is atrial fibrillation?
- What happens in a-fib?
- Risks of atrial fibrillation
- Three types of a-fib
- Is a-fib hereditary?
- How do you treat atrial fibrillation?
- Differences between Coumadin vs. Pradaxa
- Treating paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Prevening stroke in a-fib patients
- What is catheter ablation?
- Catheter ablation candidates
- Heartbeat rate vs. heartbeat rhythm
- General anesthesia vs. sedation
- Questions for your doctor about catheter ablation
- Complications of catheter ablation
- Surgical vs. catheter ablation
- Recovery from catheter ablation
- Am I too heavy for catheter ablation?
- Am I too old for catheter ablation?
For more information, or to make an appointment at Beaumont's Atrial
Fibrillation Clinic, call 888-683-7678.